An Innovative Approach to Stop Active Bone Bleeding
Throughout the history of surgery, there has been a need for a solution to safely stop active bone bleeding. At last, an innovative, synthetic, resorbable hemostatic bone putty, HEMASORB, moves bone bleeding management into a new era. HEMASORB is today’s solution for bone hemostasis.
Easy to Use
- Stops bone bleeding upon application 1,2
- Remains in place
- Offers controlled, precise application
- Conforms to the site of care
- Does not require warming or kneading
- Ready to use out of package
- Substantially resorbs within 30 days 1,3
- Implantation sites assessed at 6 and 8 weeks 3
- Does not swell
HEMASORB provides an advanced, practical solution to actively and reliably stop bone bleeding. HEMASORB is easy to use, synthetic (tissue-free), and substantially resorbs within 30 days. 1,2
- Is free from tissue-derived components
- Meets the ISO10993 standards for biocompatibility
1 When used according to the Instructions For Use.
2 Based on animal and human data on file, ORTHOCON, Inc.*
3 Based on animal data on file, ORTHOCON, Inc.*
* Results from animal studies may not be indicative of clinical results.